Surrey Fitness Centres – Godalming
12 weekly group Fitness Classes & Personal Training
Boot Camps, Boxing fitness class, Pilates for Fitness, Buggy-Fit and more!
Morning, evening and weekend classes every week!
Surrey Fitness Centres GodalmingWith 12 weekly group fitness sessions in central Godalming including outdoor Boot Camps, 'Warrior' Boxing classes, Pilates for Fitness plus our new Buggy Fitness Boot Camps classes there's something for everyone in Godalming!
We current run morning, evening and weekend classes in Godalming and one to one Personal Training, also covering Cranleigh, Bramley, Milford, Chiddingfold, Shalford, Guildford and surrounding villages.
We have been running Surrey Fitness Centres class in Godalming for over six years with 250 members coming to classes every week. Our community focussed classes in Godalming have created a great a fantastic bunch of members of all ages, fitness level and abilities that make all new joiners feel welcome and part of the group.
Godalming class timetable
– Mondays at 7:30pm, Boot Camp at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Tuesdays at 9:30am, Boot Camp at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Tuesdays at 11am, Buggy fitness Boot Camp at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Wednesdays at 9:30am, Boot Camp at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Wednesdays at 7:45pm, ‘Warrior’ Boxing at Priors Field School
– Thursdays at 9am & 10:15am, PT Blitz at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground (* Pre-booking required)
– Thursdays at 11am, Buggy fitness Boot Camp at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Fridays at 9:30am, Boot Camp at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Fridays at 1pm, 5pm & 6:15pm, PT Blitz at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground (* Pre-booking required)
– Saturdays at 9am, Boot Camp at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Sundays at 8am & 9:15am, PT Blitz at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground (* Pre-booking required)
– Sundays at 6pm, ‘Hybrid’ meeting at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
See what we’ve been up to at our Godalming fitness classes this month!
Buggy Fitness Boot Camps in Godalming!
Calling all mums! Come join our brand new Buggy fitness fitness class in Godalming! Have more fun in the fresh air with fun, like-minded mums than you ever have in a sweaty, crowded gym.
Godalming small group
Personal Training sessions
– Mondays at 9am at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground (Pre-Booking required)
– Thursdays at 9am at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground (Pre-Booking required)
– Fridays at 1pm & 5pm Holloway Hill Recreation Ground (Pre-Booking required)
– Sundays at 8:30am & 9:45am at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground (Pre-Booking required)
Our group Personal Training sessions are for groups of four participants only and require booking in advance. Each session cost £15 per person.
A snapshot from our Godalming one to one and small group fitness sessions this month!
Try our Godalming ‘Warrior’ Boxing fitness class!
Every Wednesday, 7:45pm at Priors Field School.
One to one and small group Personal Training in Godalming!
Every day our team of here at Surrey Fitness Centres provide private, bespoke Personal Training sessions in the Godalming area. Personal Training sessions can be at a day, time and location to suit you working on your specific fitness goals. Sessions can be on a one to one basis or shared with friends.
We cover Godalming, Cranleigh, Chiddingfold, Bramley, Guildford, Shalford, Milford, Farncombe and all surrounding areas. Book a free, no obligation consultation with one of our Personal Trainers today! Here’s little a snapshot of what we do!
This is Surrey Fitness Centres!
We have some very sneaky members who brilliantly put together this fab video – This really is what Surrey Fitness Centres is and what we have strived to achieved from day one, that whatever your fitness level, background, age or ability you are made to feel welcome, have a great laugh (Mark is also really funny) in a classes that have a great atmosphere and you will forge amazing friendships with other members – as perfectly highlighted in this video and at our social events.
We truly have the loveliest bunch of people who are part of the SFC community!